- This event has passed.
What is your resourceType? (Open community session)
September 22, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm UTC+0
With the release of schema v4.4 earlier this year, DataCite now supports registering DOIs for a very wide range of resource types. The Open Community Session of the DataCite Member Meeting 2021 will focus on DOI use cases for different resource types, especially those beyond datasets and articles.
The following speakers will present their resource type use cases and share their experiences with the audience:
- Intro: Paul Vierkant (DataCite) – slides
- Data management plans: Maria Praetzellis (California Digital Library) – slides
- Software: Brian Bockelman (Morgridge Institute for Research) – slides
- Preprints: Eleonora Presani (arXiv) – slides
- Samples: Marco Marsella (FAO), Kerstin Lehnert (IGSN), Jens Klump (CSIRO), and Matt Buys (DataCite) – slides